View Single Post
Old 27-06-2009, 10:23   #25
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl View Post
Glossing over his faults just doesn't sit well with me but we are all entitled to our opinions, of course.
Exactamundo! That is what pisses me off the most. When someone dies (namely celebrities) they are ALWAYS painted out to be an angel.
Ok, he was found not guilty in the trial but he settled the first case out of court essentially buying silence. If he had nothing to hide why not allow it to go to court the first time around and prove your innocence? Unfortunately shit sticks. He should have kept his distance from kids after the first incident but he never. He never learnt by his mistakes regarding that. He believed he could get away with anything just because of his status and his wealth.
And i also do not buy the whole 10-year old in a man's body thing. He was a shrewd, cunning operator. He had to be to survive in the industry that long. When it comes to his music many people mourned the death of his music career 15 years ago when his last decent tracks were released. The last 15 years or so of his life were not about music but about depicting himself as a crazy man and getting himself into trouble. All that happened to him was a matter of CHOICE. He chose to do the things whether they be good things or bad things.
Praise him all you want for his music but don't ever try to gloss over his shortcomings. He was a man with many faults not an angel or a god like many are portraying him to be. I'm now awaiting to see pictures of him depicted as such.

Last edited by AshMcAuliffe; 27-06-2009 at 12:27.