Thread: Mexico
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2007, 03:09   #40
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Just like they said above you. Passport and Visa isnt the same.
And i just dont know why you think i said its the U.S problem if the kids
are selling candy. You just havent gone trough it like illegals have, or you just
dont understand. Most of my friends are illegals, and its difficult for them to live in such
a way, but they prefer to live like that than live in poverty back in mexico.
Once im 18 im gonna helpt them

and..about me telling you not just to say its your country..
Well im a U.S Citizen as well, and i dont refer the U.S as just my country.
Your not the only U.S citizen

Im pretty sure you've done alot of illegal things yourself.
You dont see other bitching about it.

Please dont come up with excueses. Admit that you were wrong.
Saying that your point was something else is just rubish.
It really has nothing to do with the whole Passport/Visa thing
You were the one who thought you obtained these things from the country you resided in so please don't talk to me like I'm four. I may have been confused on the exact meaning of the documents - but at least I know how to enter another country legally.

Do you realize that if you help them, you can face large fines and even prison time? Not to mention - if you were a citizen of Mexico before - you could be deported. I do not care if both of your parents are illegal immigrants and had to prostitute themselves to make wages. It is not the American people's fault, nor our responsibility to take care of what Mexico can't. We do not send our single mothers or people on welfare to the U.K.? You know what - because we're a civilized society with respect for international law. How can a Mexican want to be in the U.S.A. if they don't even come in legally?

Living in a country other than your home country means you love and respect the new land as your new home, you don't have to hate your homeland, but you need to have respect and compassion for people who live there and the laws of your new country. Someone who enters the country illegally, with only means of supporting their own family - is not someone the U.S.A. needs. For one - that person does not comprehend the responsiblities in being an American citizen. You may have to pass a test to get citizenship into our country - but believe me - Life is more than what's written on paper. Without the help of Americans immigrants from any country would have difficulty fitting into the new culture they are expsed to. People who move here to persue college and get educations and work for a living - are people the U.S.A. need. America has enough scrap pile youth running around - we don't need Mexico's haul of them.

As far as me breaking laws? - No, I have never commited a fellony. Yes - everyone commits minor infractions in law anywhere. But being guilty of a misdemeanor is nothing like a felony. And if you are comparing a speeding ticket with illegal immigration - you need to be re-instituted into an elementary school. Because the two are quite the contrast of each other.

And on a final note - The U.S.A. is MY country - in the sense that I live here and was born here. Not in an actual posessive sense. If me saying that the United States is MY country is the biggest thing you have to complain about - I do not see why you are even arguing on such a pointless topic.

And just some advice - don't get involved with illegal immigrants and post it on the internet, I believe you know what the Patriot Act is and what it gives the government the right to do.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

And just some advice - don't get involved with illegal immigrants and post it on the internet, I believe you know what the Patriot Act is and what it gives the government the right to do.