View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 17:09   #12
we shout

oh! LoL .. thanks Haku .. okay I will take time to re-read the two text again .. I thought it sounded like a new discovery which said that there are actually more to male Y chromosome then they were seen before .. when they couldn't figured out what they are (how they actually work) because its like stepping into a hall of mirror -- well I could imagine if I were to put in such situation .. will look very confusing .. LoL ..

Well about woman roles in religion ..I don't think its religion that change .. but its the culture .. or by human nature .. we always try to improve .. we argue than we decide ... you were right .. the religion adore the women and should thread them .. well back to what I learned .. the women job is just to love and care of her husband and children and looks pretty for her husband ..she must be sent to school to learn so she would be knowledgeable and would be able to teach her children.. all other house chores even cooking and washing should be done my male no matter how tired they are after came back from work .. but now .. where are all those gone? .. thus this make me thinks that God is actually fair .. while male are given more roles of leading and administration, women are to be treated like a queen of the house and to be beautiful and smart...

Well .. things changed now .. some where .. it was twisted .. and those are not even to imagine anymore .. if you don't cook and wash for your husband .. you are a bad wife .. I think starting from there is where women started to take more administration roles in life ...

..there was even at some point of time where they would buried a child alive if she wad born female.

And in many cultures around me .. it is a more happiness to the family when the new baby were born is male.. until later they decided that they want female baby because female are more softer and when they grow-up they take care of their elders... ( which is suppose to be male part by religion).. LoL

Well sometimes ago I spent time reading some provocative writing by muslim female writers about the issue of standard and even homosexuality ... they seems to be very knowledgeable.. it seems like there are always an escape point.. all those points and arguments again ... and somewhere out there .. someone decides....

Quote:
Hopefully women will be able to retake their leading role in society in the future.
and I wonder where will this lead us ... to the equality or war between sexes?

btw, I am not taking anything serious in this .. just spending my off day at tatysite ... mumbling about life... and its night already...