View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:10   #31
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
if only others can see this. this country is tolerant and accepting of many cultures and races and that is one of its greatest attributes. instead, people bash it like it is the shit of the earth when so many have taken much from what this country has offered, and what it has been conducive to. building and developing character, learning and assimilating and coming across many different races and backgrounds. i appreciate growing up here. in china during winters there wouldn't be any hot water sometimes so people went to communal showers. i am humbled my parents raised me in the US over any other country, particularly china. i love this country because it is great and that doesn't mean i think all other countries are shit, i just like this one. i can still objectively compare countries which is what i hoped this thread would do but no, alas it is all about bashing the US when most of the people don't know much about this country other than what they see through movies, the media, and hearsay.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]