View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 11:00   #53
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
I think the whole "girls can't do this, can't do that" talk is to intrigue the viewers. It adds this very sensitive sexist atmosphere to the show. I think the target audience here are males, and some females, of course.
I disagree. Everything that is itemized on this "women are not allowed to do this" list has been disregarded and challenged by tATu already and will be disregarded and challenged in the future as well. These texts are about LIMITING women, tATu are about FREEING women, laughing in the faces of all those people who STILL try to limit women with such preposterous rules. This message addresses women much more than men, even though open-minded guys will appreciate it as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
Also, it kinda creats some contrast with Tatu's message. Like, the ad says that the girls are not allowed to sing, and Tatu will record their album; the ad says the girls are not allowed to dance, and Tatu will dance I assume.
Of course it creates contrast with tATu's message. The girls do not play by these kinds of constricting, sexist rules. tATu are about defiance and self-confidence after all. And more power to them!

Thanks for the translations, katbeidar, and thanks to DinoBora for posting the links!

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 04-01-2004 at 11:12.