View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 19:10   #12
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I was thinking all that queenbee, I mean, he was too young to have a sex change, u have to go under two years of psycological treatment, hormones threatmen, and stuff like that, but i´ve heard that if u start the hormone theatment sooner, then the ppl gets better results, so, who knows, i googled her name and found nothing
The Psychological assesments can take up to two years, but not for every person. Each persons time table is different, it's tailored toward each person and their situation... money unfortunately is also a factor.

It's true that the sooner well younger a person starts hormone therapy, the better the results. Especially for MtFs, hormones can only give, they can't take away as a general rule. If an MtF transition after they've completed a male puberty, hormones will not make their voice higher once it's dropped, nor will it remove facial and body hair once it starts to grow. Things like muscle mass and fat distribution can and do change with hormones.

FtMs usually fair better results on hormones. The voice tends to drop within the first two months of starting treatment. Muscles develop faster and fat redistributes in a more typical male pattern. If hormones are taken before puberty ends (between 15-21 years old) it is possible a person could grow assuming there are still growth plates. The other thing that happens to a biological female taking androgens is the Clitoris grows... in some cases up two inches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes