View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:50   #420
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
Talyubittu

My quote from the previous page:

As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

Your quote from this page:

As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

Now I would like you to point out where I "hacked up and mutilated" the quote. When you can't, I want you to apologise to me for calling me an idiot. At no time have I ever insulted you personally in either of the threads and your unwarranted attack on me is completely out of order.

First off, it's not that quote because obviously - nothing is different. And you are mutilating the quote by manipulating it to a wording that means what you would like it to mean instead of reading the text that goes on as a continuous thought. Perhaps you should actually look at the quote that you know you only quoted part of? - I wouldn't bitch about you mutilating my quote if quite obviously they are the same.

The quote in question, if you are still confused - is this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu
Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.
Of course if you only take the first part of that post and situate it next to the other, it's going to look like a huge contradiction. Obviously, that is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB
Too late to see all your post, Talyubittu, but that bit is hilarious.
You're 40, unmarried and busy worshiping Yulia to the point that you find trying to insult me is some sort of fanfare as punishment for my blatant expression of the truth. That is the only thing that is hilarious here.