View Single Post
Old 26-06-2009, 22:11   #22
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
Khartoun2004, you are just spot on there. I've been trying to explain these sentiments today but people are just so set in their ways it's just completely moot. But i think you said it in the best way possible.
I've seriously been listening to him all day.
OMG me too! I've been flipping through all the Mtv channels (they are for once actually playing mostly music videos and performances... of course all of Michael Jackson)... Such talent, Madonna is probably the closest artist I can think of that rivals him in popularity, but she's really not even close to being equal to him... I wish I had had the chance to see him perform live before he died. I'm sure it would have gone down as one of the best shows I would ever see in my life.

I still remember the first time I ever saw a music video, I was 5 years old and flipping through the cable channels at my dad's house and I just happened to flip to Mtv as Thriller was starting (the full length version of course)... It scared the shit out of me, but I loved every second of it. That was definitely the start of my fondness for horror movies.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes