View Single Post
Old 13-04-2006, 14:46   #47
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Anouk, do you read what you say? I mean seriously ... somehow it is really hard for me to feel sympathy for you as many of my friends back home are making something similar to 100-200 euro a month TOTAL (meaning prior to spending a cent of it) and a lot of the prices aren't that different from EU prices (of course it is cheaper in general, but the ratio is not proportionate). Oh yeah, and my grandma's pension is something like 40 euro for the WHOLE month ... thank god she lives with my aunt and uncle ...
Yes I do read what I write down.. Maybe you should try thinking outside of your little box, and stop trying to go against everything I say, because there is truth to what I'm trying to get across.. Yeah, we do make more money here in Holland, but I have to pay close to 150 euro's a month just for insurance!! I know about minimum wages in other countries, but the price of life isn't as high over there as it is here.. If I were to move out, I'd have to pay around 500 euro's for a crappy one bedroom appartment, a month!! So yeah, we do make a lot more than let's say in Czech Republic, but its not like that in the end there's all that much left.. We struggle to make our ends meet aswell..

About the pension - by the time I am that old and get my pension, there won't be anything left because the government gives it to immigrants who don't feel like working..

Quote:
you didnt say what kind of work you were looking for anyway ... someone mentioned earlier, lots of the immigrants get the not so 'desired' positions ... and if it is a job for which qualifications and education/experience is required, well, whose fault is it that you arent matching the criteria? The survival of the fittest .... .
I shouldn't have to matter what job I'm looking for.. It's none of your damn business anyway what I do in my private life.. But because of immigrants and stuff, many Dutch people lose their jobs because we're more expensive that foreigners.. It's not just me I'm talking about..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga