View Single Post
Old 27-06-2009, 16:40   #30
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
The only sick and disgusting thing on this forum is the fact that members like Ash and Endri bring up extremely negative (and what's more, negativity is from allegations that Michael was not found guilty of) aspects of an icons life just to be spiteful when the man has just passed without warning. It's a time to remember Michael Jackson, not to play guessing games and point the finger at him for accusations of child molestation. It's sad that to actually have a tarnished reputation, you don't have to be found guilty of doing anything wrong. Anyone can accuse anybody of anything. Just be accused of something and people are ready to make their own judgments. But people like to do that to anyone who deviates from the norm in society. Even our friendly little hypocritical group of misfits from tatysite.
Freedom of speech... be good to remember that in future. Don't like what i write? I don't care. Just don't expect me to keep schtum just because you don't like what i say. Misfit? You made my day. Nice to be called something different than the usual crap. I'd love to know where you get off calling ME a hypocrite.
If you're going to be in the public eye then you have to deal with sceptical people like me and Endri. My point was valid. Plus he screwed up his own career by giving up on making music. If you actually read what i said i never criticised his music and said i respected people's love of him. i mainly have issues with him as a person and his shady dealings because that is what they were. He shot himself in the foot with the documentary that he starred in. That was a glimpse at the real MJ. And he and his people dissed the documentary saying it was inaccurate and unfair... The team followed him for a good period of time. You cannot fake reality.
I'm not spouting negativity. I am simply offering an alternative opinion on MJ. That is nothing new as every conversation you could possibly have on the guy would bring up exactly the same, differing points of view.
Regarding the child molestation stuff - he was found not guilty ONCE which i have said. He paid to get himself out of the other case. Make of that what you like.
QueenBee - Continuing to sleep in the same bed as little boys after you've been accused of molestation? If he never thought anything wrong with it i'm sure his aides did! And thank you for being honest and neutral. That's what i like about you. And regarding what you said about the doctor that sums up my case in point! "Michael Jackson can't be to blame for his death BLAH BLAH BLAH... it must have been the doctor etc." Trying to find someone to blame is disgusting but typical in this case. The facts are there that for a good few years now MJ was abusing prescription drugs! It looks like a Heath Ledger kind of case; Death by a cocktail of prescription drugs.
The fact remains that MJ wasted the last 15 years of his life.

Last edited by AshMcAuliffe; 27-06-2009 at 19:17.