View Single Post
Old 27-12-2003, 06:31   #32
I don't waste my time

Quote:
staringelf, the hottest member thing might hurt some people's feelings. If you don't get voted "best member" it's not a big deal, as it doesn't effect your real life confidence. If you don't get voted "the hottest boy", and you thought you were, then it'll hurt your real life confidence.

But if you guys want to do it, fine with me. As long as there are people who want to contribute their photo and be judged by their looks.
Well honestly I don't care if I win or not, and I think there's also people like me who really don't give a shit, or else, if they were so embarrassed with their looks they wouldn't have posted their pics here in the 1st place (in the picture topic or wherever)... At least that's what makes sense to me I mean, that category (Hottest Girl / Guy) doesn't mean anything really... It's just for fun! It doesn't mean at all that the ones who don't win or aren't nominated aren't attractive. Nobody should take it like that, as these "awards" are just for fun, just like a game, they're not to make a big statement... (I think? )