View Single Post
Old 16-02-2004, 23:41   #65
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Ummm... I'm late as usual lol Well... And I can't give the full report this time... I missed most of the Saturday episode for some reason... and on Sunday i also couldn't watch it attentively enough. So here's the short update for ya.

From small fragments I was able to catch on Saturday, it seems Ivan is in real shit now. He's about to loose not only TATU but Neformat as well... He didn't seem like a person who's able to even understand what's going on. 2 hours before the meeting at Neformat office where he wasn't even allowed to be, he was sitting in his flat talking to his friend who was invited to the meeting... the talk was about money Ivan needed to find to pay girls... the guy seemed really lost.

When that friend of Ivan leaft the room where meeting took place... he said that tho most of the things everyone was saying were thruth... it wasn't fair not to invite Ivan... and it wasn't fair to leave him now, when he really began to do recording and reality show... that it would be more fair to leave him before that... when he was really doing nothing.

Then Ivan's talk with Roman Trahtenberg - scandalous radio DJ and host of 'I bet u will' - like show on MUZ-TV was shown. Roman was quite exited saying how clever Ivan was creating such a project from nothing almost... and that Ivan was the main character there and other parts of the project (girls included) could be changed. Ivan only said: 'Changed? Not... I don't see TATU with different girls... what for?' Once again he looked kinda pathetic.

Sunday episode was mostly about Pasha (Y's bf) and how he wanted to meet Van Dam and how they met him and the guy was just talking about his new movie lol Some discussion between Mansky, Ivan and Co was shown... they were discussing what's going to be next... how could they continue reality show if 2 soloists were gone. And what they could do to get girls back... what they could promise and offer... that thay could promise things would be different from now on. Ivan was keeping silience most of the time. Like for him everything was over already.... or he hoped it wasn't but didn't know what to do.

Rest of the show was other russian stars talking about TATU... Mansky asked them what they felt about the fact TATU was over... many said it was a pity... that it was the first project in Russia making real international money... that without TATU L&Y won't achieve much... they don't have enough charisma to be solo. Boris Moiseev (gay icon and a friend of TATU) said that if they split, it would be very stupid of them... that they have so many things to do still... that both girls are damn talented and can really sing... TATU is a whole... if u take any part off... it would be like cutting his arm or ear and then send to the stage to perform. And everyone said 'F*ck the war' tour was a brilliant idea.

Oh yeah... and some old footage was shown... from about a year ago... when TATU were in USA. Ivan was sitting in some cafe and talking to the camera... he was saying that girls aren't real artist still... that they are artistic on stage... but they don't know how to behave in life... and real artist needs both abilities. He said it was his fault... he opened the backdoor for girls to this world of show-business... they didn't have to break-through themselves... so they didn't have any experience. And he hoped they'll learn this in future.
Some Interscope guys were talking... mansky asked them how much TATU costed at the moment... one said they were priceless... as any artist and music in general... second was more concrete... he said TATU costed 50 000$ for one evening plus album sales. And they both agreed that TATU has great future if they will work hard and make a tour. Coz the talent was there.

So... latest episodes were kinda sad... especially due to the contrast between 'feb 2004' footage and what was happening a year ago in USA when everyone had fun and everything was ok.