View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 16:26   #20
Участник

I'm glad that at the moment I'm winning, so that nobody will mistakenly think what I am about to say is being upset about not winning.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people?

It takes courage to post your work where others can see it and judge. A lot of time and effort goes into these stories, that these writers have given to you to enjoy for free.

And what do some of you do? You nominate and vote for someone who isn't even a member.

Do you even realize what a slap in the face that is to the writers who *are* members here? Do you care?

And Haku, *you* shouldn't feel bad. As Queenbee pointed out, far more nicely than these people deserved, you should not have had to directly say that only tatysite members should be included.

I find it very difficult to believe that so many people were *that* stupid, to not realize that.

And it isn't like we have a shortage of talented writers. PT, Dare2dream, Darje, Willow, Ripptyd...the list can go on and on.

So I'll repeat, what in the hell is wrong with you people? Why did you go out of your way to hurt the artists at this forum?

I'll never figure it out. But I couldn't keep quiet and not express how I felt about this. I care far too much for my fellow writers to not speak out.

And before anyone thinks otherwise, this is not anything personal about Puffymoos. For all I know, that person is the best writer on the planet. I've never read anything of theirs, so I don't know.

But that isn't the point.

The point is, nominating someone not from this forum and then voting for them was dead wrong, in my opinion.

Parrish