View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:53   #130
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
Yulia would make anyone sound poor by comparison, so I don’t think anyone would want to sing with her.
Ahahahahah. The woman cannot carry a tune unless she's been severely autotuned, and the only time she does sound good live is when she's singing something that's about as challenging as "Happy Birthday". I'm not sure why you think that she's such a talented vocalist.

Quote:
If Yulia wants to go for 'style' rather than substance then fair enough but for a lasting solo career she should look to other musicians with longevity and if the choice to collaborate with either Gaga or Trent came up she should choose Trent.
I'm not sure what fantasy world you live in. GaGa sounds more similar to t.A.T.u. than NIN or Trent Reznor ever though of sounding. I see no similarities in t.A.T.u. and Nine Inch Nails. And there's more than style in the GaGa equation as well. She and Trent both have the same writing and producing credentials. I'm not sure why you're so anti-pop-culture. Especially as such a big fanboy of a pop group. Yulia would be lucky for GaGa to give her fashion tips, let alone record a song with her.