View Single Post
Old 29-04-2006, 16:59   #43
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
You didn't understand me at that time and you don't understand me now. I never insulted anyone in this forum.
You DID. In big (red?) cap letters. You have erased this part after.
I don't think I'm the only one to have dreamed that on this forum.
I'm sure you could have expressed the same idea without wishing the worse things to them...

Quote:
(and voting the most annoying member is an insult!).
Remember what you've written about the mods...
They had just accepted the choices of the other members....
So, in a such case, to be fair you had to insult all the members who had voted in this category and more specifically the member who was at the origin of this idea.
None of the mods was at the origin of this idea.

Quote:
The Lux-thread is about the lacking romance between male and female and some disgusting feelings many women have during intercourse with men, as far as I understand and a good base for an interesting discussion, despite the wicked arguments of her, I even doubt that those are her own, because I heard most of them before.
I still don't understand how you can have a such interpretation as you haven't read it...

I don't think that normal women who chose to make love freely with a man could have those so......*no words found for that sorry *.....thoughts...or they are really neurotic if they continue to have any sexual relations with men after a such....adventure....except may be if they are zoophile...or masochist.

Lux, when you will be clear and able to stop to play just with the words, may be we could speak in a normal way.