View Single Post
Old 30-03-2005, 10:30   #60
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
Chapter 16

It was starting to rain. The thick smog of clouds gathered up ahead, masking the clear blue sky that seemed to hide behind its curtains. The deep shade of grey clouds prodded at each other, the lights and hopes of sunlight vanishing from the earth’s surface. Heavy rumbles of thunder and claps of lightening started to begin its daily basis of frightening little infants in their cots and napping dogs in their houses. It was dark all around. The lengthy drops of rain splattered on the dirt, slowly collecting pools of mud here and there. Darkness overshadowed the whole city. The windows of each building were lit one by one, open windows getting closed.

The thunders raged the heavens repeatedly. Once, twice, and thrice it rang the sky, and shook the surface beneath, resulting in every little movements ignored with the rumbles of low thunders. People looked up to the sky with their hands over heads in wonder, rain was a rare thing now and then.

In a solid squared building of a hospital at the center of a vast city, a certain red head slept soundly on her bed with her sheets draped over her. She was in her same position as she was first brought more than four weeks back.

Another thunder clashed noisily, a streak of lightening jolting dangerously close to the hospital building. But as the thunder clashed and the temporary habitants scrambled to the closest windows to witness the drastic weather change, they never seemed to notice the sleeping red head’s middle and ring finger twitch and tense up, before setting back down to their former place. If this was witnessed, it would’ve been a miraculous buzz, seeing she hadn’t moved or done anything for herself rather than breathe for more than four weeks. But the eyes were all out the windows, watching the lightening instead.

Oh beautiful. The thick rain drops bombarded on Yulia’s windshields, painfully reminding her of the vague memory that had been fighting to play in her memory banks for quite some time now. She was ignoring the urges and made herself think of Lena. How she was hurt, and how those awful people used her for their own greedy purposes.

She sighed, shakily opening her glove compartment and taking out a fresh new cigarette pack. She ripped the top lid open, quickly snatching out a stick of the white cylinder and clamping it down with her lips. With a random stick of an old match she discovered beneath her car seat, she lit up her smoke, and calmly parked her car.

She was at her destination. She silently waited in her car, trying to look inconspicuous.

She was across a rather wide street road, across from a small cozy house down at the suburbs. Her eyes were trailing the basic outline of one particular house she had her thoughts fixed on.

The house was light beige with red bricks lining the front door entrance and the steps that lead to it. The large window on the main part of the building concealed the contents inside the house with an also deep red drapery. It was a typical house with the white picket fence that poked out not far from the house itself and the wild un-mowed lawn wilted at the tips.

This house was Jack Davis’ residence. And she was patiently waiting for the occupant to get his stinking ass out of the house so she could eave a surprise for the lucky guy. She chuckled to herself as she pulled up her hood over head, hiding her sooty brunette hair which was extra spiked involuntarily from the humidity of the rain. She didn’t want to attract any attention now, would she?

Immediately Yulia slightly ducked in her car, seeing a limping figure with a sturdy wind breaker on slowly and carefully step into his own car, a black Lexus. So predictable.

As the black car sloshed and gushed out of the street swimming through level water the rain had raised in a short amount of time. She counted to twenty, making sure the car had gone with Jack inside of it. She reached for her bag sitting on her passenger’s seat and flung it over her shoulder. With one last check at the mirror and pulling up her hood once again, she hopped off her BMW, locking the door with her keys as she splashed to the house.

It was about two hours later a disgruntled and scruffy Jack Davis limped back into his house. It was really dark out, making the innerds of his house pitch dark. He flinched at the crack of thunder that had sprouted from the dusty sky, the trickling sounds of the rain made when hit against his window making him somehow a little anxious.

He nonchalantly threw his keys on his kitchen top counter, before proceeding to open his fridge, poking his head in a scavenge of immediate food resource. He took out the milk, though hesitantly, before drinking it straight from the carton. Another crack of thunder made him choke on his milk, making him spill some out of his mouth from the corners of his lips.

Today was all going wrong. He cursed as he angrily hurled the whole milk carton across the kitchen, and wiping his mouth on the back of his sleeves.

At first, he finds out Sofia is dead, the second at the doctor’s office the news is broken to him that he could not save his disembodied penis and now even the fucking rain was out to get him. He growled before snappily kicking his fridge door shut and striding to his living room.

But before he could flick on the lights a numbing punch struck him across his face, making him stagger back a bit. He narrowed his eyes to adjust to the dark and see who it was.

“Detective Volkova?” He asked, holding his nose. It was bleeding. Another delightful thing to add, on his list of beautiful things that had happened on that beautiful day. Just fucking perfect. “What the hell are you doing here? And in my house?”

Yulia glared at him, the silence almost deafening if not for the clashing thunder outside. It matched exactly how she felt and she was grateful for it. She made an inward thanks to the above as she took another swing across Jack’s face.

He yelped as he staggered back once more, looking up at his detective in disbelief.

“Volkova, this is trespassing, with assault! I could nail you bad with this! Can you at least talk what I’ve done wrong to make you behave this way? It could all be just a misunderstanding that we could sort out!”

“Fuck you.” Yulia hissed, then giving him a cracking kick to the back of his left knee. He groaned and went down on one of his knees, looking up at the brunette his hand still on his leaking nose.

“What the fuck is the matter with you?! Volkova you’re fucking under arrest for abusing a fellow officer as well your fucking superior!” He snarled, now taking his hand off his nose. The blood had trailed down to his chin, a line of blood now passing his neck line and staining the collar of his shirt.

Superior. That word made her sick. It made her want to take a gun to her head. It made her want to kill Davis so bad. And that’s what she had intended to do.

So they wrestled for a good long thirty minutes, before Jack had gotten the upper hand and got Yulia pinned to floor. Jack had both of Yulia’s wrists with his one hand up over her head, him straddling her and smoldering her with his immense weight.

But Yulia had laughter in her eyes. “Oi, Jack! How’s your dick? The last time I saw it, I blew it off with my 9mm!! Hahahaha...”

Jack slugged her with his one available hand, pounding his knuckled over Yulia’s face crossly. Jack quickly grabbed a handful of rings he always had for display on the living room counter, and slipped them on. He then resumed to pummel the woman beneath him.

“You fucking ruined me! You fucking ruined me! FUCK I could’ve given up my life for him…Did you know that?! Lena was fucking nothing compared what I was ready to give him, did you know that?!?!?” He spat in her blood welting face, and jumped up. He took his foot and began to kick her on her sides and belly as she groaned and yelped aloud in pain on the ground.

Yes Davis, kick your enemies when they’re down, and add some extra kicking if they happen to be women. You fucking bastard. Yulia’s train of thoughts never ceased in her head as she was getting beaten by the man towering above her. She didn’t mean it to get out of hand like this. She managed to scowl with her welted face. She was losing time right at that second.

She scrambled to her feet and gave his already circumcised big time groins a sharp kick. He screeched before falling down on his knees and covering his privates with his hands delicately.

“You bitch!” He hissed through his clamped teeth.

“You sick fuck!” She hissed back. But she was taken aback when Jack had pulled out a switch blade from his back pocket and flick the blade out. Yulia jumped at the sound of a soft click, backing away immediately. Her hand reached for the back of her belt and she cursed, feeling her holster empty. Her mind reeled back to her earlier memories where she shoved the gun at the back of her glove compartment and closed it.

She clenched her jaw, trying not to show her enemy her worry. They wordlessly circled the spacious living, one with a weapon held out, and one with just her hands held out in front of her.

Their eyes had adjusted to the dark ages ago. But this was a big problem.

As Yulia’s back was facing the front entrance, she was studying Jack features, trying to read him. But something confused her as she saw Jack’s face crease and his eyes narrow, forming an expression of utter shock. His eyes seemed to look through her, looking right at the front entrance.

And indeed he was. His hands of ready stance immediately dropped, his grasped switchblade hand falling limply at his side.

‘What the…?’ Yulia’s mind was racing and as well as her beating of her heart. Something was going wrong. Her sixth sense was going crazy. Then her stomach churned at what words befell on ears from Jack’s lips.

“…J-Joris Kozlov…Oh my god Kozlov… I-Is that you??”

Yulia’s head snapped back to the front entrance and the sight that met her eyes shocked her too. She was going to die. She could hear the continuous laughter behind her from Jack.

She was going to die because there was no Kozlov at the door. She had fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

Seeing as Yulia had her back turned to Jack, he took to the chance and lunged at the smaller frame. With his left hand, he bunched up whatever amount of hair he could grab and snapped the brunette’s head back. And with his right hand, he raised his switch blade to her neck.

Yulia drew in a trembling breath as she thought was her last.

With a swift movement of his blade, Jack slit Yulia’s neck.

[muahahahahahahahahahahaha *thunder clash*]
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?