View Single Post
Old 29-08-2003, 06:07   #9
Bitchka

darje, I see you're pissed off, but....here's what I think...

first, the kiss was not the most important part in that performance - it was a whole lil show and well thought of and performed

let me also add though - there was clearly some tongue action involved, never seen it so clearly in t.A.T.u. performance [that's for all the 'kiss analyzers']

which leads to...look at those thee putting on a show like that, why is it so hard to believe t.A.T.u. only kiss for the performance just because they arent blonde and looking like they came off the magazine cover?! hmm....
stereotypes.....
besides - if I go by what you say, t.A.T.u. could be as big of a man fantasy as madonna and britney. It all depends on the point of view as I said before, and how you look at it...maybe tomorrow, or in a month we will here PR such as x-tina is dating britney

of course it would've been nice if t.A.T.u. performed, but they didnt. And I didnt really associate madonnas, x-tina's, and britney's performance with t.A.T.u. until this point when you mentioned it - i saw it as a completely different performance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 29-08-2003 at 06:50.