View Single Post
Old 28-12-2005, 13:15   #24
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
ohhhhhhh the big bad mossop is gonna get me now!
Stop being so dramatic.

Quote:
i would ban you from the face of the earth till you sort out some stuff with yourself. tell me, do you argue with yourself too? or you just give away that impression?
I only argue with people who think they're better than me and think they have some God given right to pass judgement on me.

Quote:
and btw, when i sad it's kinda fun i thought about the whole situation on the forum LoL
don't take everything so personally, it's not always about you.....
Then maybe you shouldn't take everything so personally. Leave me be and stop trying to oust me.
I took derogatory comments made about my sexuality to heart. You would too if those comments had been aimed at you. Don't sit there and say you wouldn't.

The bottom line is that it was Rachel's nasty remarks about my sexuality that started all this. And if the shoe had been on on the other foot and I had said those things to Rachel - or any other member of this board - I would have been banned instantly. However, since the "rules" here only seem to apply to certain people, Rachel and everyone else who joined in got away clean, whereas I am now facing a ban purely because I tried to defend myself.

That is the ultimate truth of the situation. You can sit there and twist things and bend the story to suit if you wish. But that is the truth. And you can't change that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?