View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 02:38   #2
Прохожий

Send a message via AIM to iguessilikeemo
Chapter 1 Part 2

“ Ivana? Like Ivana Trump?” Lena asked not exactly sure why her partner came up with that name.

“ Ivana like…Ivana…Please can we call it Ivana? Pretty please with sugar on top?!”

“ If you shut up.”

“ Yay! Okies!”

Moving closer to the woman, Lena tried talking to her. “ Hello. I’m Lena, and that’s my friend Yulia. Your name is Ivana. Can you understand me?”

“ Of course I can understand you. Can you understand me when I say, you need a mint?”

Lena wasn’t prepared for this kind of sarcasm, but she checked her breath anyways. After popping in a mint she continued.

“ So you know that we made you so we could look cooler, right?”

“ Yes of course. I just wasn’t expecting to be created by two young girls. Usually hormonal teenage boys use me.”

Hopping up and down Yulia shouted, “ Ooh ooh, we’re lesbians!”

Imitating Yulia, Lena hopped up and down and said, “ Ooh ooh, shut up!”
Yulia stopped grinning and Lena continued talking to Ivana.

“ So yeah…we’re lesbians.”

Seductively Ivana moved closer to Lena and brushed her hand down the front of Lena’s shirt. Then simply replied, “ That’s ok. I bat for both teams…if you know what I mean.”

Now blushing deeply, Lena managed to stutter, “ Y…yes, ma’am…”

Jumping between the two girls, Yulia smacked Ivana’s hand away and looked her straight in the eye saying, “ That’s my beeotch. Bounce before I bust a cap.”

Shoving the smaller girl aside Lena said, “ Yeah, she was dropped a lot as a baby. She’s slightly retarded, but I love her any way.”

“ Aww how nice! So what are we going to do? Sit in this room all day?” The woman’s voice was dripping with sarcasm.