View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 19:31   #33
Новенький

My baby boys

Leo Amadeus - I love it! And it fits perfectly with my surename. It's a royal name I tell ya!

I wanna have a baby only cause of that name. If it doesn't turn out to be a boy, I'm gonna keep on trying no matter how many babies will plop out of me. <3

Domitian Cyrano Lucifer -

Domitian: From the Roman cognomen Domitianus, derived from the family name Domitius, which was derived from Latin domitus meaning "having been tamed". This was the name of a 1st-century Roman emperor, Titus Flavius Domitianus.

Cyrano: Possibly derived from the name of the ancient Greek city of Cyrene, which was located in North Africa. This name was used by Edmond Rostand in his play 'Cyrano de Bergerac'. He based his character upon a real person, Savinien Cyrano de Bergerac, a French satirist of the 17th century.

Lucifer: Means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring". This name originally referred to the morning star, Venus, but later became associated with the chief angel who rebelled against God's rule in heaven. Even later it became associated with Satan himself.

My baby girls

Vega Fantine -

Vega: The name of a star in the constellation Lyra. Its name is from Arabic الواقع (al-Waqi') meaning "the swooping (eagle)".

Fantine: This name was used by Victor Hugo for the mother of Cosette in his novel 'Les Misérables'. The name was given to her by a passerby who found the young orphan on the street. Hugo may have intended it to be a derivative of the French word enfant "infant".

Alexandra Vigdís -

Alexandra: Feminine of Alexander. From the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος (andros)). Alexander the Great, King of Macedon, is the most famous bearer of this name. In the 4th century BC he built a huge empire out of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and parts of India.

Vigdís: Derived from the Old Norse elements vig "war" and dís "goddess".

These might change. They probably will. But Leo Amadeus will always be in my heart, and if i ever have a baby, it must be named that.