View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 22:50   #36
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I'm too a little disturbed by this Death Penalty just because he won't never realize the amount of horrible murders he has ordered.

Now about "hanging"....I'm a little surprised here...why should he be beneficing of a favor special treatment?
Just because he was a "chief", a "president"? Just because he has ordered a lot of assassinations, certainly more than any citizen of his country?

I'm against Death Penalty so it perturbs me a little. But I won't be crying about him....His attitude during his trial was absolutely unberable...
I remember once: one guy came to explain all the tortures he was suffering by his fault, and Hussein was ignoring him as a dog...just complaining about the fact he has just one white shirt to go to his trial.

"By Hanging" is the rule to kill people in his country. So I prefer to have compassion for the ones who died by his fault in the same conditions (I should say "almost the same conditions" cause they were certainly more tortured before to be killed than he was) , or who will die,in the future, than for him.