View Single Post
Old 26-06-2009, 13:32   #11
pie crust

AshMcAuliffe, what was the outcome of the child molestation accusations? I'm wondering because I didn't exactly follow that, so I have no idea what happened there.

My theory on Michael is that he is (was... omg) a very sick person. I don't mean sick like "Ewww pedophile" because like I said, I had no idea if there was any truth to that, but I mean I think he was mentally ill.

From what I've heard:
Growing up, his father was very abusive and perfection was very important. Apparently Michael and his brothers got beaten a lot and had to practice their little routines for hours on end, or else their father would get upset. I think the dad was the worst to Michael? I don't know exactly, but the image you got of that family is not a good one.

Also he obviously didn't have a real childhood, especially if the thing with his father is true. In that case it's easy to understand that Michael never had any time to do what he wanted, because he was either performing or practicing.

(I admit that I'm not sure if all of this is 100% true but that's what I think)

Now look at his adult life. It is so clearly obvious that Michael is (...was) messed up in the head from all that. His voice was that of a prepubescent boy. I don't know if that had anything to do with some illness or not, but he sounded so soft and innocent when he spoke.

He acted very childish too. I think the whole Neverland ranch thing was him acting out his childhood fantasies. He never got to be a little boy or grow up like most men do, leaving the boy-phase and entering the man-phase of his life. Like I said, I don't know what happened to the molestation accusations, but my guess is he never hurt anyone. He was around little boys so much (and eh, let them sleep in his bed) because he was like one of them, or I guess, he wanted to be one of them. Creepy as hell, yes.

Look at this video. Is that really a portrayal of a grown man? It's not even an adult just acting silly, it's like a little boy in a man's body.

My "theory" may be complete bull, but that's just always what I've thought of him. He made some great music and is a legend, yes, but he's a mentally disturbed MAN with many issues, in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]