View Single Post
Old 24-02-2004, 07:46   #176
Участник

Hi

You may be right, however I think differently. Yulia and Lena left Ivan! (not the other way around) Remember, this might also be a publicity stunt! He's not ditching tatu, he's just opening a new project. They knew from the start, that Tatu would probably end when they turned 20 or 21. It's a fact. He's not ditching them. If anything, the public will probably lose interested when Yulia and Lena hit 21 or 22 which is why Ivan will focus less attention on Tatu. If something is not profiting, there is no point of investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in it, not to mention time. It is a fact. If Ivan wants his business, Neformat to survive, he has to start focusing on other projects. I get the impression that Ivan is an artist. He wants to create. He really doesn't need the money. He could retire. Ivan likes to work.

It's a shame that Tatu has to end in a few years. People really shouldn't act like it's doomsday now. Lena and Yulia have atleast another year or two. I really like their voices together. Maybe, they could survive if they changed their image somehow when they hit 21. Ivan could probably find a way of doing this.

On another note, What the fcuk????

http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n03.jpg

Spot the stuff animal. Lol. If he made Katia, a little rebellious, she would prob. sell. I like her voice but most of her songs are not very catchy! They don't have high's and lows or do anything different, they are very bland. Thereare only two songs that I like.

1. Katia_Nechajeva-Ne_zhdala
2. Suicide

The others I don't really care for. I think she should be a little more edgy. With her voice, she would sound much better by singing more strongly and by being more edgy.

She doesn't have as much personality as Yulia and Lena do. I really don't know what her personality is. She seems kind of surface. They really need to add more depth to her image.

Last edited by dollparts3000; 24-02-2004 at 07:59.