View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 20:30   #8
Прохожий

Send a message via ICQ to Ludwigmeister
Re: A message to Magus and all those who would critisize America

Quote:
Originally posted by Hate Edge
I guarentee that if you were to move to another country, you'd move right back to america within a year because you'd finally realize how well you have it. You know in belgium people are taxed for having radios and large items of furniture in their houses?
Are you for real? YOU DUMB HICK beglium's standard of living is FAR above that of the states. AS well as switzerland, sweden, finland, holland and others. You think because you lived in Sausia Arabia you know the world? Your a joke man. I was an exchang student to Germany for a year, and I'd live there ten times before the states. People know how to have a godo time and actually use their brains before deciding to bomb civilians.

OH and about how america is strong and proud and sticks up for themselves... yeah sure you bomb POOR contries with planes. YOu don't even have the balls to invade counrtries that have no army. YOu aren't strong, you're just pathetic und lucky your country isnt in europe, cause if it was youd be as poor as anyone else who was attacked by the nazis. ONTOP OF THAT the only reason america is well off financially is because you sat through two world wars while the world got destroyed. AND BY THE WAY mister "Russia wishes they were us", without RUssia the germans would have mopped your a$$ all over the place. So I think its time YOU read a book and get "educated"... chump.

Alex.