View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 04:51   #72
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
And psychologists are in concert that there IS such a thing as Gender Identity and Expression.
And doctors and many scientists believe that psychology is a completely inprecise branch of education. I don't believe in it. Anyone can say something and put a bullshit story behind it. Thats what this entire "Gender expression" is. If you ask any medical doctor they'll say it dosen't exist and that it's just a wanting of the oppposite sex. It's not gender expression anymore than deciding to wear a certain namebrand clothing is ___ expression.

Quote:
I'm assuming that South Dakota has girls that are tomboys and effiminate acting boys... they are also covered under the term Transgender.
Yes, the term transgender applies to anyone who is taken out of what is expected from them in society. However - girls have been involved with many male related things for the last half century, I believe the defiinition needs updating. None of the girls I know who play sports or anything seem to fall out of their female social range. There is a BIG difference in a girl who wants to play sports, and work on cars compared to a girl who wants a penis.