View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 16:17   #406
Chun ruk ter!

Yah I haven't heard anything about that... but hopefully more news will surface of it, if it's legitimate.

Also, in terms of Yulia's voice type/voice range; I think if she were in a choir, she'd probably be grouped in with the Alto singers due to the range of notes she can sing... even if her voice isn't all that deep.
Her voice timbre can be smoky and low sounding, but she can also make it sound more girly. Her higher notes even from the tatu days don't really sound like any kind of soprano imo. She's sang some pretty low notes but not super low. The lowest note she sings is when she sings Running Blind live. If it's any perspective, she's hit lower notes than Lena. Lena's lowest note is in Fly on the wall I think. Yulia also hits it there. It isn't really that low of a note. Low notes were never really the specialty of Tatu anyway. I like noticing the contrast in their voices though. Lena's low notes are more gloomy and I kinda wanna say seductive? Whereas Yulia's low notes are rough and husky.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป