View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 03:14   #213
we shout

Greg, thank you thank you thank you. I love I love I love the video so much I just feel like speechless.. is this Maxim Fadeev's work again .. it has similiar effect like butterfly effect in Katya LeL's Marmeladniy.. but how come she is not listed in Maxim's project?

When watching a music video .. I always like the angle of shooting .. and.. I always like the closed-up shoot of the character .. not the beauty but the expression ... like face.. eyes..mouth ..nose... hand... etc ...and I would compare them to the background and surrounding images... .. this video satisfied me .. I like it very very very much.. thank you again.

---------------------

Guys, I don't know if this has been announced anywhere else in this forum. But if you check http://www.nichya.net -

Subtitled Performance Videos from the Cerbul De Aur Concert in Romania!
Tatu - Klouny[Subtitled].avi 55.08MB
Tatu - Zachem Ya[Subtitled].avi 63.15MB

Thanks again Greg, I really really really enjoy these HQ performance videos [ Klouny and Zachem Ya ] with english subtitles. And I wait for more. We should have all TATU songs for this. And I laugh when I saw it has www.nichya.net in the end. LoL

*still downloading*

oi oi oi .. now sooooo many videos to watch...

-------------------------------------

My wish list:

1. Gluk'Oza performance / music video - anything
2. Irina Dubsova - performance Roman
3. Yulia Buzhilova - Spi - if they have music video for this
4. Yulia Savicheva - Believe me - FZ 4 concert
5. Gluk'Oza - oi oi oi - FZ 4 concert
6. Monokini and Maria Rhzevskaya (Masha) - duet - FZ performance

Why do Monokini gets to sing with all this adorable girls!?

Thank you .. LoL

oii ... Gluk'Oza!!! Malish live *dead* *packs her stufff* .. okay .. thats it!! Greg .. lets move to Moscow!

Last edited by denial; 08-08-2004 at 07:07.