View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 14:50   #191
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
*blinks* Wow. *stumbles for words* Parrish, I am....speechless? Happy/sad at the same time? I don't really know. I'm sad to see this fic end because I honestly think it's my favorite one that I've ever read, but at the same time I'm glad because Yulia, Lena, and Valeria live happy lives. This fic has brought out *so* many emotions that I normally wouldn't have dared expressed. I have to say, so many times my friends have cried over a movie or a book and I've been like "It's *just* a movie/book. Get over it." *Now* I understand how they can get so worked up over a character. I can't express enough how much this fic has gotten to me. I have to THANK YOU because many a times I've come back from a rough day, turned on my computer, and have just done a big sigh of relief when I've read your chapters. Although many a times I was screaming at my computer in anticipation too. LOL This has been *quite* an experience and as always, I'm anxiously awaiting a new chapter in a new story. Parrish, YOU ROCK!