View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 02:24   #6
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
Publish it as a compilation album with other artists? I doubt there's enough material for a Tatu album.
It's never too late. The question is do the girls really want to continue? If they do, there should be nothing wrong with what they're doing. George Michael and Prince had ongoing problems with their record companies for years and still they managed to pull through. It's not something out of the ordinary.
No I meant a REAL Tatu album, with what's been recorded so far. The Tallin people said that the album is nearly done so we can consider the whole reality show as a great specticle for the public while the album's been nearly made for months in advance. I mean PD is 2 years old already and NVNBNP nearly a year. It's be an obvious thing to do from Neformat since they do own the rights to the Tatu brand. This would be a good way to squize the last cent out of the project has ended already, while they could artificialy prolong it for a year or so, eventhough the girls wouldn't have any part in it anymore.

It's different with Prince or George Michael though. They write their own songs. Sometimes they PRODUCE their own songs. They have artistic freedom that Y&L simply do not have. Cause I still don't belive that Yulia can produce an album at 18. :/

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
The other question is does the public want Tatu? I think the interest is still immense in Russia and in the West, they haven't been forgotten entirely. They have made their name, after all, and that can never change.
Honestly I think their best bet for now is Russia. That's where they're still the strongest. And possibly Japan where Tatu hysteria is still more recent then in Europe or the US. They should go back to their roots so to speak and start with the eastern countries like from the begining and then work their way up... just like they did it the first time around. It'll be DAMn hard this time around without a fresh idea and a new catchy hit like YSSU/ATTSS.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 18-02-2004 at 02:30.