View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 08:16   #44
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
hmm yet in the Northeast abortion hasn't even been questioned... so a vote isn't necessary, nor is it necessary in the west. That does not disprove what I said in my prior post.

Since you so very much love when people use evidence South Dakota laws pertaining to Hate Crimes, Anti-Discrimination, adoption, ect.

You will notice that South Dakota Does Not protect people's right to Gender Identity and Expression (is that on-topic enough?) or Sexual Orientation under Hate Crimes Statutes. Further more, it also Does Not have Anti-Discrimination laws for GI/E and SO. South Dakota's students' GI/E and SO are also not protected under state laws...

Please explain to me how my statement is neither true nor correct? Or have I completely missed the definititions of Progressive and Liberal in my 20+ years of life?
Yeah, I still don't see how South Dakota is relevant to a girl running for prom King...

SD has like...700,000 people all together. Not to mention, probably oh.....2,000 of all these people are actually gay/bi/s? I'm pretty sure we don't have any transexuals/transgenders as well. Something that is not common wouldn't be enacted into law, it'd be pointless.

And all the same, I don't think it's bad we do not have gender identity laws. I don't believe in gender identity. Reguardles of what the california legislature belives or anyone on this forum.

Quote:
Please explain to me how my statement is neither true nor correct? Or have I completely missed the definititions of Progressive and Liberal in my 20+ years of life?
Never said it wasn't dear.

| I think you've misunderstood the proper way to debate. You see, before you prove something wrong, someone usually has to say something in contrast to it. And I don't think I've ever said that SD provides laws for any of these things, so once again, how is this relevent?