Thread: Eurovision 2005
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 22:11   #20
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
The official rules of ESC 2005 say:
Section Five, 2: The entry (lyrics and music) must not have been commercially released and/or publically performed before 1 October 2004.

Adds: Okay, I got the info that the Bulgarian song was released on Aug. 08, 2004. It doesn't matter what papers have been written to legalise the release. If the song has been publically performed (Slavi Show in Aug. 2004) and then released, the case is clear. The song will be disqualified. That's 100%.

I really cant believe that the bulgarian TV people are really THAT stupid... they have the rules in both Bulgarian and English right on THEIR site: http://www.bnt.bg/content/view/full/4348/

ok, im gonna send e-mail to my x-journalist cousin, who will hopefully update me with what the deal is... because the BG media clearly states that 'Slavi and Sofi Marinova will NOT be disqualified"!

p.s. if the bulgarians send those 2 and they indeed do get disqualify ... I cant even beging to tell you how typically bulgarian THAT would be.. ha ha ha

p.s.s. forre, maybe you should send an e-mail to that EV official and get the scandal started!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!