View Single Post
Old 29-06-2005, 12:50   #22
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
"Take a Deep Breath" you can look it up here: http://www.frameline.org/

maddy, wooooo hooooooo! I know, its so sad that we didnt run into eachother, but there were SO many people! However i did manage to run into Colette the carpenter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or she managed to run into ME! how freaky is that!

you are lucky, i had to work @9am today, but igot in @ like 10 lol ... i drank so much and i almost missed the last bart to get back!

more funny stories layer

p.s. i have Bette video clips on my cam

nah uh!!! ew..but i dunno if im that jealous since i really hated her character..and i think id have mixed feelings if id have ran into her LOL

i ran into alot of friends though since i spent most of the time at the asian & pacific islander section and the hip hop section. got to watch fusion and funkonometry, super good times.. and the weed was ever blazing at the hip hop section although i must say that this years pride wasnt as good as last years..especially since it was really gloomy[sorrz cools, cali weather is really so much better] and things werent poppin as much..and the amount of hot people were at a low..but still i enjoyed myself.

i signed up for the a&pi for next year..so next year ill be in the parade wooooo!! and when it started to get dark, we ate at cheesecake factory (one of the best places to eat) and after some shopping..went downtown to a party and got super hammered. then tried to go to a 21+ club but got caught..so we just went to another club which was hella dead. buuut we got it started none the less. so all in all..it wasnt as good as last years but it was super good times anyway

sacramento's pride is tomorrow! [well technically today, since its 5am]
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"