Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 20:20   #300
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Haha, I'm in best company! There are some G.Fans here, who beatify any brain cramp of their idol, and there is this Miss G. herself with her followers, who have given back their minds to the Creator long ago. Nowadays it's no more a shame to be stupid.

May I remind you that Gaga went out with her century of dumb cheer-hooters, in a cabaret attire to fight for a handful gay uniform fetishists to play around in a state institution and thereby conjures the constitution? Face it: in the army more than 90% are homophobic and the rest is gay. Did she honestly mean that they all should go home? You can't stop social discrimination by law, not if they are in huge mayority. I guess you didn't serve in the army, but put together your common sense and imagine how the system army functions. You don't need much intellect to understand that some kind of "Don't ask - don't tell" is necessary for the system to work. The whole discussion is just an idiotic publicity gag with no real reason.

So, either Gaga is the most cynical artist I've ever seen, or if she means really what she says, she is even more stupid than I thought she is.
I'm not sure if you understood the video or the speech. "If you don't like it, go home" - was satire based around "Don't ask, don't tell" - and I'm sorry, but I already think you're a complete fucking moron for saying that DADT is "necessary for the system to work" - equality is necessary. You're just talking to hear yourself talk.