Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2010, 17:49   #293
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
If you question her intelligence, this video will be rather enlightening.
That part with the intelligence escaped my comprehension. Is she, because she is able to hold a speech from sheet after two days of preparation? Ok, I answered this question myself two posts above. Whatever American definition of intelligence is, I think it would have been better if there were some 'cheer-leaders' for the fans, who howled around, just to make sure that they make the right noise at the right time. Probably with posters ("yoohoo", "aaaaw", "whistle", "oooh" etc...). Their sounds didn't quite match the precious monologue of their star.

Anyway, I didn't even understand for which rights she fights. That 'confessing' homosexuals get the same right (uuurgh) to give their lives in countries on the other side of the world to protect (a few) American citizens, who exploit the native population and the ressources of their countries? Yes, that's the most necessary right which gay initiatives should fight for in the USA! *Shakes head* - Intelligent - pffff! Why do I always have the impression that everytime someone holds a political speech, he is convinced that his audience is made up of complete idiots? Well, they must be right, else they would be stoned, whenever they come close to the microphone, with rotten vegetables and... shoes.