View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 13:04   #1
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Learning Russian with SP

Ok. Being placed under such pressure I just can't say 'no' Besides, something tells me that the owner of my soul will make me to do this anyway. So, prepare ur texbooks, CDs, cassetes and tongues as we are about to start.

Have to warn U, that I'm NOT a professional teacher. Being one of those lucky bustards who was born with the feeling of language I was always knowing how this or that should be said or written but never bothered to find out why it should be so. Besides, while being quite good in Russian I still suck in English. So, I can have some problems explaining. That's why it's not going to be a full course. I don't promise I'll explain everything better then ur book or CD. Not. It's not gonna happen, I'm afraid... But I'll try to make ur learning easier (as I was always finding the easiest way myself) and more or less entertaining. So if U want to learn the grammar and all, better take any professional course. I'll help U with the LIVE Russian. One that Yulia wouldn't call 'zaupokoyniy' (monotonous speech full of pathos and heavy words they usually make at someone's funeral). I'll teach U some slang. And the best part is that I'm going to tech U only what U really want to know. U can always ask a question and get the answer

Requirements: Russian encoding set in ur browser, mic, any music player and will. That's all Wish U luck, guys!