View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40   #44
Can You See Them Now?

A few of us need to get something straight...this was not a poll to say "YES WE'LL GET BANNERS" or "NO, WE WON'T". It was just to see personal opinions. I made the thread a poll after it was opened anyways. It seems that a majority of people DO NOT WANT THEM...however I do have to agree with this...
Quote:
This forum does have all options needed to switch signatures or attached images off.
Something else that needs to be dealt with: The attitudes on this forum are completely horendous, especially by certain members who are overly rude when there is no nead for it. For a forum that takes such pride in being professional and classy - it's more than just a design element that makes it that. And with my time on this forum, I would not use those terms at all to describe it. Professional maybe, but classy no. Because being classy means knowing how to deal with someone even when you are not fond of that person. With that being said, I hope the moderators and the administrators take something from this thread and see that there is a definate need for a change or attitude with some people.