View Single Post
Old 14-04-2004, 17:39   #49
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work !
I believe you..

Quote:
I belong to the category number 2....
I see..

Quote:
I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist....
hmmm.. PM? how? .. well.. I got her email in my address book mihalchik@ctinet.ru ... heh heh ... been wanting to write .. but I don't know what to say to her ... well ..okay... why not ....maybe I'll write tonight after shower... heh heh .. do you think she would wants me to be her guitarist? LoL .... well .. you heard me play... and she's in Russia ..
....well.. anyway .. I just checked the lyric .. I didn't know that song was sad ..

Quote:
Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....
after that La Mia performance... that guy proposed her to marry him .. she said yes .. but not sure if it serious or not ... but you'll always see him in her video ..

Quote:
The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....

Quote:
I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?
already prepared! LoL

Song : Vokzal - by Gluk'Oza

The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal_glukoza_tab.htm

* in this tab .. you see "H" ..well I try to follow the song.. it matched with C, but when I try to sing it...alone.. I need to use E. Can someone help to determine what it is?

For the beginner .. there is no "H" in the chords family .. only A,B,C,D,E,F, and G [ 6 letters] ..then you got Am, Bm...[ A minor, B minor ]... A#, B# [ A sharp, B sharp ] ... Ab , Bb.. [ A flat, B flat ].... A7 , B7 [ A seventh, B seventh ].. . bla ..bla ..bla .. and so on ..

The Song:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal.mp3 -3.44MB

The chords:
Have fun!

Btw, Nath .. would like to get your keyboard recording of Sneg and if possible this Vokzal too .. on keyboard .. but I need it in tempo .. LoL .. last time during editing the song PD, I've learned that timing is very important... *hint* .. we're going to produce new singles again !! Let see if this work!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means