View Single Post
Old 14-04-2004, 04:38   #48
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work !
I belong to the category number 2....
I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist....
Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....

The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....

I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?

And congratulations for your lessons my Denial! It's great ! Really ! tender kisses

Oh! Sasha!...Yeah! I would like to hear you , too!....and i hope we could play the Denial's tabs together this summer !

And Little QueenBee, you have to train tooo....the guitar chords are very cheap...just the price of some candies ...like that, may be, we could play at 3 , this summer....You, Sasha and I ! it would be so funny !

Tender kisses to everybody , here