View Single Post
Old 24-08-2006, 20:23   #59
Redhaired poet

Okay.
1) We are creatures urges by desires we can't control.
Killing is not a desire. I don't wake up in the morning thinking "Oh let's buy a Clock 9 and blow someone's head off." Killing is nothing but an instinct to have power over one another. It is needed in times of war and danger, but I can hardly imagine a little rabbit kill or attack a human being in such a way that killing the rabbit is necessary.

2) we do have vegetarinism and veganism, which opposes that practise. And we're against cruelty towards animals.
This is the complete opposite of number 1. If we have these things, and are against cruelty towards animals, then why do we still kill for fun? Please explain this to me. Cuz you are saying two complete different things right now.

3) So there are those people who freely indulge in their sadistic urges by hunting and killing animals for fun and those who oppose that behaviour.
Then WHY do those people who are against killing for fun, not have that desire to kill? Because if it was human, everyone would have it.. So it's not a natural thing.