View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 00:59   #1
iMod

Question Forum of Russian Music

Ok, considering the very low number of posts in the Tatu section, the fact that there are only maybe 20 different people who still post over there, and the fact that out of 20 threads on the first page only one person (me) has created half of them, it's obvious that most people have totally lost interest in the band...

Among the people who still post here, there seem to be a common trait: an interest in Russian music (and also culture/language).

That got me to think.

A few months ago we discussed here about extending the General Section of the forum and it was done.

Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.

The idea would be:

Now we have a top section called "Unofficial forum of group t.A.T.u.", this section could be renamed "Forum of Russian Music" or something.

Inside this section, we would still have the "Forum about group t.A.T.u." but next to this forum, we could have either one big forum for all the other Russian artists, or even have one forum for each artist people here seem to be interested in, we could have a forum for Smash!!, one for Nichya, one for Yulia Savicheva, one for Tema, one for Glukoza, one for Linda, one for Maxi-M, etc (I'm sure thegurgi and denial could provide a list of artists who deserve a forum).

The "Polls and Opinions" and "Search, Exchange" would remain where they are, except they would concern all Russian artists instead of just Tatu.

What do you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]