View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:48   #61
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath View Post
I don't remember if I 've posted it already here...
So, for you Coolie Baby, a short video that I took when we saw her in Paris in december:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/nat.../post26978240/
Nath, darling thanks for the link... i am at home on a stolen internet so it is impossible to watch videos, but i will see it when i go home... from the image in your post though i am guessing it is "Dr Mr President"? .. which is a GREAT song, probably one of my fav pink songs.. to tell you the truth, with a little worry of exposing myself for laughter LoL, but then again i like to be goofy and make fun of myself as... HA Pink says .... that song Dear Mr President was the closing song for the L Word the other day when i was watching the finale at the Lex... and i was sitting there thinking... who the hell is that singing - its GREAT! it was SO perfect i was gonna drop a tear... so then i looked it up and saw it was pink, and until then i hadnt really paid that much attention to her ... to tell you the truth she seemed kinda annoying when she was bouncing in front of mirrors and on skateboards - that was my image of pink from when i had access to Television..... so I YouTubed her and i have to admit that she is contageous and SO charismatic..... Ive now sadly admit that i have seen absolutely ALL Pink videos on YouTube... well, if not all A LOT!

anyways, im glad you enjoyed her concert... i think the stunts she preforms on stage are amazing and sexy and props to you pink for doing it... i am sure your record company is thrilled that you spin 50 feet above the stage hanging on your knee from a lace and with nothing to catch you if you fall LoL

oh i am sick of the "who cares" if she is straight or gay... cause obviously people care, they will always care, we're nosy... so lets just admit that we care and agree that she is definitely not staight... and if you ask me she's so gay it hurts and ... so is her motorcycle husband... id if i was pink and everyone like me constantly was asking me... where did your name come from...you're manly.... you played with transformers and climbed trees... wow you must be gay, I'd also marry my gay boyfriend who is my best friend and as crazy as ME! LOL just to push people's buttons.... because obviously she likes pushing buttons.... but thats just what i think......either way, it is a fact that lesbians love pink... and pink loves lesbians..... and dogs! LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!