View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 16:17   #47
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
Prostrel .. you can try either SpyBot or Adware.. *ahem* .. tho I'm sure Prostrel already done this .. and I wonder why she is not online yet ,,, with any feedback ..
mrs Shapovalov , you must be joking... It takes me hours just to read all these helpful instructions here and try to understand them and then actually using them...

But, I did succeed to get rid off that stupid "thko" page! Yes, yes, yes! I used this:

Quote:
Any and all changes made to your system are clearly stated in the terms and conditions and are fully uninstallable via the 'Help' then 'uninstall' option on any of our software applications. Additionally a separate uninstall program may be downloaded here (from: link to site)
I have tried this one before but didn`t get any results, just this sound "PLING" when I clicked uninstall button, so I thought that this uninstalling thing is just a prank or maybe a some kind of virus. But now I found out how did it work.
I`m in heaven... no, in Utopia.

Quote:
Re-read this bit.. lol.. And no need to kiss hands and legs or anything..
TLFdk I just wanted to show you how greatfull I am. But, the main thing is that you actually opened this thread, without this there would not be this great back up-team either. Thanks for all of you who are in this great back up-team!