View Single Post
Old 30-09-2003, 20:30   #3
pie crust

Quote:
"She is the love of my life," Collier told a homicide investigator hours after the Detroit teens allegedly beat Atkins to death with a hammer and then set her on fire.
Aww how cute. I think it's really terrible that they couldn't be together, but killing somebody for it? If they want to kill homophobes that think they are disgusting, they should kill half of the population (I may be off).

Quote:
Patterson's parents, Sharon Moore and Forrest Patterson, said their daughter denies any involvement in Atkins' killing. They said they don't believe their daughter is a lesbian and has only been known to date boys.

"She was over there that day, but she said she smelled gas and left," Sharon Moore said. "I believe her. She didn't do anything."
Oh look, it's the denying mother, how original. People like HER piss me off, I'd rather see HER dead than the grandmother *Is mean* And that daughter seems really f#cked up too, since they say she is deying it. (I also read that she was the one who was brave enough to kill the grandmother):

Quote:
When it came time to hit Atkins, Collier said she couldn't do it. But Patterson said she could. "She kept on hitting her until part of the hammer got stuck in my grandmother's eye," Collier said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]