View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 19:03   #11
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khartoun2004 View Post
Gender and sex are different.
I think people have just decided that recently...

Quote:
what about the millions of people in the world that have intersex conditions? People born with ambiguous genitalia are more common than you might think. How would you define them? They don't fit neatly into male or female boxes.
As hermaphrodites, I think that's pretty simple! But as far as the birth certificate goes, I think they should choose the sex on there. But no "both"

Quote:
Gender is completely psychological, cultural and emotional. There are more than just two genders, male or female, what about the people that identify as both genders, or those that feel they are a third gender? What about people that feel they have no gender?
Confused? LOL Sorry, it's my opinion. And a third gender?! Gimme a break! What is that other gender? Alien?

In my opinion this really quite silly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm