View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 13:52   #22
you'll need love

Re: Re: the Anatomy of t.A.T.u. wallpaper

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
ha ha Denail could be so 'annoyingly' demanding she made me post ....
so Tina, if she hasnt told you yet... Denail requested the grasyscale one because of what i told her
Lol.. I wondered a bit why she changed her mind all the sudden.
Quote:
Your eye is drawn to the big image (you get flipped off).. read the title... and only then you 'follow the story' through the small images.
Actually my eyes don't even move around to follow anything. Since I know where the pics are placed I look directly at Lena smiling
As I put it up as my current wall I only notice the small pictures when locating my icons, which are placed in the top white part.
Quote:
Tina, hope you understand this is good criticism this is my fav paper done by you ... so what do you think of the grayscale or sepia ones?
yeah thank you for your thoughts, chef Chris.
I like the sepia one. But I have the color one up myself. Mostly because I love the colors at first color pic, and since I don't find them destracting. I wasn't looking for a deeper meaning, except I wanted to use the big pic, and for the "empty" space I wanted some pictures that weren't kissing pictures.. hehe. I'm always looking for some meaning to the thing once it's almost done..

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
well done but aren't the colored pics supposed to be on the other side???
hadn't even thought of that.. at the moment Lena is somewhere near the center of the wall, as she should be.. lol

ms. nataku - feel free to call me anything you want and "shawty" I wont mind at all..

Thank you all for commenting *hugs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head