1). Best General Male Perfomance.
THEVolkovaADDICT.
I love his humor and generally just the way he expresses himself

2). Best General Female Performance.
coolasfcuk.
For her always witty and clever remarks

3). Best Moderator.
Echoed.
I don't know, she just seems really cool, calm, impartial... She knows how to do things right but without letting all the "rightness" become boring and predictable.

4). Most Helpful Member. (provided most info/exclusives)
I_Love_Yulia / Real_Lesbian.
She provided lots of exclusive scans which were really interesting. Plus, she's real, which by itself is a great start to be helpful!

5). Best Avatar.
Welllllllll... since I can't vote for mine...
...I'll just check out the other votes in the meanwhile, and then I'll add my vote.

6). Most Unpredictable Member.
Mossopp.
Well, she's always surprising me. Sometimes she's just depressed and looking for advice, not knowing what to do... Other times she seems to be really strong and a statement maker. And her sense of humor can be really surprising too

7). Most Addicted to this Forum.
Not that it's a bad thing, Queenie

8). Best Original Nickname.
THEVolkovaADDICT

9). Best Looking Member. (nominees are to provide photos)

Well, it's not like I could ever remember every photo posted on the "Big Topic With Your Picture" threads... But from the ones I remember, I think jockdstylez was the best looking girl I saw there! So my vote goes for her.

As for the best looking guy... it was him:
THIS SEXY STUD

Well, I'm not sure about him... I wonder who that is?
Well I don't know, but make sure you do vote for him!...
You can also check out more photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/staringelf

And don't even think that I am advertising myself so I can get nominated! You should be ashamed of yourself just by having such evil thoughts!

10). Best Fan Fiction Writer.
Haven't read any. Blank vote.

11). Most Changed. (after comming to this forum)
Mossopp, I think.

12). Best Statement Maker.
xena225.
I second Katbeidar's words: She made it quite clear that she likes Tatu no metter what, even through some things that in my opinion should scare away all of the fans.

13). Most Controversial Member.
katbeidar Positively controversial, of course! Go Kate!

14). Most Predictable Member.
xena225. Even if tATu had hardcore sex with guys on the stage or live on TV, she'd still say it was just a publicity stunt or manipulation - because, of course, the truth is that they are / they were in with love each other, no matter what

15). Best Member of the Year!!
QueenBee. Because she's always there for everyone, she's really nice, kind and sweet.

Last edited by Unplugged; 06-01-2004 at 15:49.