View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 01:00   #30
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
I think the topic is pretty obvious here: Tatu started to record the album, but failed, since Julia's voice problems returned.

What difference does it make if you actually saw it? I just don't understand...
Well, thank you for that post, because it shows how difficult it is to draw conclusions if you haven't seen the episode in question, if, in fact, you haven't even read a detailed report, because someone on a Russian forum wrote that Lena did sing and that she sang beautifully. So you say: They failed to record the album, while others say Lena sang beautifully. Contradicting points of view, no? Oh, and couldn't Yulia just have a bad cold? Why are you so sure her voice problems have returned? It's possible, but we don't know yet, do we?

So, in short: The difference it makes if you've seen it, katbeidar, would be to know what actually happened.

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
Yes, we sound negative alot, but it's hard not to be negative about Tatu these days.
No, QueenBee, to some it's obviously incredibly hard to be positive about tATu, no matter what they do. Everything gets distorted and interpreted in the most negative way. It's almost like a reflex. (And I'm not talking about constructive criticism here.)

I don't mean to tell anyone what to think - but if you try and leave behind the negativity once in a while, you may find that there are a lot of positive things to be enjoyed about tATu.

xena225