View Single Post
Old 16-03-2004, 21:12   #29
Участник

PowerPuff Grrl

Yea, I know what you mean about all the straight sex! I watched it on Monday and what did I get to see? Tims Harry Ars! It was so gross. Come on. The thing with Shane and her client lasted like 5sec. Litteraly! And Tim and Jenny, something we have seen a 3 times before, lasted for about 5 minutes. You know, if it weren't for Tim and Jenny I would have almost no complaints.
Moving on.
Alice is a really good friend! Don't quote me but I heard that her and Dana might hook up. Thats why I'm not so sad that she broke up with lara. Although, Lara was HOT! And she can cook!
As far as Bette and Tina, everyone knew the day when they would lose the baby was comming. It was still really heavy though. And, what is with the Jesus Freaks out side her house!? That what F#$*ed up. Man, when Bette came back in and stood crying at the door ... really moving.
Best line of the Night was when Shane's clients husband almost walk in on them and when he tries to shake Shanes had she says "My hands are wet"! Ha ha. The humor on the l word is great!