View Single Post
Old 31-03-2004, 02:59   #2
Прохожий

Send a message via AIM to yuliasgirl
She looked at her alarm clock,
it was seven oh clock am, only an hour before school anyway. She got up and showered herself as usual, put on her mothers choice of clothes including the wretched bra.
she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw a girl with an ugly face, all bruised up and slightly swollen, and of course an orange afro.she heard someone knock on the door as she hurried down the stairs for breakfast.
"get the door." her mother muttered, doing the dishes. She was evidently not planning on feeding Lena. Lena answered the door and to her suprise it was Yulia.
"h-h-hi." she croaked through her throat, not sure why she was suddenly nervous. Yulia grinned.
"ready to go?"
"umm... yea i guess... mom i'm leaving, bye." she stepped outside with Yulia, looking at the corvette.
"your chariot awaits." Yulia said with a cheesey grin. Lena smiled in return. Why did Yulia try to make such an insignificant ugly girl feel so special? Yulia held the door open
for her again. Lena climbed into the soft, leather interior of the car. Yulia closed the door softly and then climbed in the drivers seat.
"are you ready to go!?" she yelled exubrantly. Lena laughed. Yulia grinned at her and revved the engine then looked at Lena again and did the eyebrow dance (i dont know
what else to call it, its just this odd thing i do with my eyebrows). That made Lena laugh harder than ever. Yulia reversed out of the driveway and out into the street.
"what do you want to listen to?" Yulia asked Lena, tossing her a CD case.
"what do you want to listen to?" Lena asked her in return.
"what ever you want to." Yulia winked at her. Lena concentrated firmly for awhile.
"can we listen to roxette?" Yulia grinned.
"thats one of my faves! stick it in!" Lena returned the smile and did what Yulia had told her. Lena turned it to the song 'the look'. Both girls started to sing, but Lena fell silent
after awhile and leaned back in her seat.
"you okay?" Yulia asked, her voice full of concern.
"yea I'm fine, just tired." she smiled softly at her new friend. Yulia reached out and stroke her cheek. Lena closed her eyes softly.
"hmm..." the brunette murmered thoughtfully. She continued to drive, without taking her eyes of the gorgeous redhead. Lena kept her eyes closed, letting herself relax in the
coolness of Yulias car. She felt Yulia gently brush hair off her cheek.
"we're here..." she whispered. Lena opened her eyes softly, she looked around and realized she wasnt at school.
"where are we?!" she cried out in alarm. Yulia wrapped her arms around the distressed girl.
"shh, its okay, we're at my friends house, he will call the school and get homework for us okay? your mom will never know i swear!" Lena looked unsure, but she trusted Yulia
for some odd reason.
"okay... but if I get in shit, you have to save me." she said threateningly. Yulia smiled.
"i promise i will!" Yulia grinned and hugged Lena warmly, and forcefully. Yulia opened the door to her car and helped Lena out. Lena smiled, she lavished the attention Yulia
was pouring on her. Yulia ran up to the house and dragged Lena with her playfully. The girls entered the house just as a tall, handsome boy hung up the phone.
"i saw your dipshit and decided i knew what you were doing Yuls, so yea go ahead and sleep ok? no worries its all cleared." Yulia grinned. She ran up and hugged Nick.
"you're the best!" she said in a cheerful voice. He smiled.
"Nick, this is Lena, shes a GOOD FRIEND OF MINE so be nice...." Lena didnt get the way that Yulia was looking at Nick, but Nick got it.
"hey," he said in a warm tone, " you look tired." Lena smiled.
"I am..."
"follow me!" Yulia squealed loudly, tugging Lena upstairs. Lena followed happily.Yulia had led her into a large bedroom with a big plush cushie bed. Lena looked at her
suspiciosly (spell?)
"what?" Yulia asked curiously.
"what are you thinking?" Lena muttered boring her emerald eyes into the brunettes. Yulia roared with laughter.
"you said you wanted to sleep! what do you expect?" Her eyes were twinkling, "unless..." she winked at Lena. Lena started to laugh.
"no thats ok..." she said with a small smile. Yulia raised her hands and laughed.
"mmk you don't know what your missing." She grinned and exited the room, but returned a few minutes later holding a little bottle.
"this will help that rash ok? it would make me really happy if you would use it!" Yulia smiled as she held out the small bottle.
"ok... i guess it wouldnt hurt right?" Lena said softly. Yulia grinned.
"yay!!!!" Yulia smiled, "okay take off that ucky dress and bra mmk?" Lena's eyes widened.
"what?" Yulia asked, looking around.
"why do i have to do that?!" Lena asked, confused and scared. Yulia smiled.
"you dont have to do it in front of me silly! but when you're here you don't have to wear that? it just hurts you and that aint cool, man." Lena smiled, releived.
"sorry, you just...got me confused..." Yulia wrapped her left arm around Lena and used her right hand to lift Lena's chin to face her.
"its ok, ok? i dont want you to feel like you have to impress anyone, we just want the real you...thats good enough." her blue eyes were boring into Lena's soul again. Lena's
eyes filled with tears.
"thank you..." she whispered. Yulia tightened her grip on the other girl.
"its not a problem." Lena smiled. Nobody had ever said anything close to that before. Lena had never felt this...safe and unconcerned of being perfect. For the first time in her
life she felt like she belonged somewhere. Lena yawned suddenly. Yulia giggled.
"you just put that lotion on ok? I'm gonna go now, and let you sleep...wait," Yulia let go of Lena and ran out into the hall again, then returned with a large t-shirt, "put this
on, it will be more comfortable."
"okay, thanks again." Lena replied softly, accepting the shirt. Yulia grinned and laughed harder.
"like I said, its not a problem!!" Lena smiled, a genuine smile that reached her eyes. Yulia's grin broadened and she hugged the redhead tightly.
"I dont want you to ever feel ignored." Lena never felt that she could feel ignored with all the attention Yulia had been pouring on her the past couple of days.
"I'ma go now mk? you need to get some rest... then we can talk about how mean your mother was to you yesterday, my mom's friend said she saw you guys in Fields yesterday..."
"oh..." Lena muttered softly. Yulia eyed her expression as it filled with sorrow and embarassment.
"well I am really tired...," the redhead whispered, "wake me up in about an hour ok?" she said to the other girl. Yulia nodded and gave her one last hug.
"will do." she left the room quietly and rushed down the stairs. Nick looked up at her and laughed.
"you really like her dont you?" he asked in a "you think we dont know? we all see it" tone. Yulia blushed.
"yeah I do... do you think she-?"
"yeah I do, who doesnt like you?" he said with a laugh. Yulia plunked herself down on the couch.
"I saw that look you gave me earlier...what were you tryin to say with it?" Yulia grinned.
"back the fuck off." Nick laughed.
"you are so typical."
"how so?"
"well... you want this girl and if anyone gets in your way you will throw a fit, everyone knows thats how you do things." Yulia smiled, she knew he was right.
"why dont you go upstairs? you look tired too." Nick said in an encouraging tone. Yulia grinned.
"yeah I am," she wrapped her arms around him, "night asshole." she let him go and rushed up the stairs. When she got to the room she opened the door as quietly as she could,
then she snuck inside on tip-toe. She closed the door behind her and then took off her T-shirt and dorinas, then her socks came off next. She walked over to the sleeping girl
as quietly as she could. She stared at the sleeping angel before her. Those soft crimson curls fallen in her face, her chest rising and falling beneath the oversized T-shirt. Yulia
walked over to the otherside of the bed and crawled into the covers gently. She slid her arms around the redhead careful not to wake her and then she rested her head on
the nape of the redheads neck. She kissed it softly.
"sleep tight...." she whispered as she drifted into a deep sleep.

Lena opened her eyes after the good warm sleep she had. She felt totally refreshed, but she also felt someones arms around her. She blinked, just slightly confused. It kind
of scared her to have someone this close to her. She could feel every curve of the girl next to her. And she could tell it was a girl too, because she could feel the girl's breasts
against her own back. Lena carefully turned around and she felt the girls head fall from her back onto her breasts. Lena looked at the girl and noticed it was Yulia. At first
she was releived that it wasnt a total stranger. But then she was frightened at the fact that Yulia had been so close to her, and the fact that Yulia was only in her panties. Lena
couldnt help but stare at Yulia's exposed flesh, it seemed so perfect. Her skin was like mocha, soft and creamy. Her breasts weren't large, but they were perfectly shaped and
round. For some odd reason Lena wanted to run her fingers over the erect nipples she saw before her eyes. Part of her said it would be a very wrong thing to do, but afterall
Yulia came to the bed like this, so it would be her problem anyway, right? Lena tentavly reached out a finger and stroked the exposed flesh before her eyes. The sleeping girl
groaned and snuggled up closer to Lena as goosebumps formed on her soft skin. Lena blinked, why was she doing this? In her confusion she had moved slightly and it had caused
the other girl to wake up. Lena didnt notice that the other girl was awake and she was still trying to understand what she had been doing. In her abscence from the real world
Lena didn't notice exactly where her hands were on the smaller girl's body, which was a little more south than comfortable. 'I'm not a lesbian', Lena thought to herself, 'why am
I feeling like this? why was I touching her like-'
"umm Lena...could you move your hand?" Lena blinked at the sound of the other girls voice. Her mouth dropped when she realized exactly where her hand was.
"OH God Yuls, I'm so sorry!" Lena said in a panic, removing her hand from Yulia's crotch quickly. Yulia laughed.
"its ok, and I didnt know I would make you cum that fast, man I'm good huh?" Yulia said in a joking tone.
"what?why are you saying that? I'm not-"
"you called me Yuls." Yulia said with a smile, remembering what she had said the previous day. Lena blinked, then she remembered and began to laugh.
"if you dont like it I-"
"no I do like it, everyone calls me that so you might as well."
"okay I will then, umm does this mean we're friends?" Lena asked. Yulia blinked. She looked dissapointed.
"I thought we were already." Lena couldnt help but see the hurt in her eyes.
"oh...well then if you still wanna be...I mean I wasnt sure..."
"no thats okay, I mean I can understand why you wouldn't want to be friends...I mean... I'm...well...I'm gay so..." Yulia's head was downcast.
"THATS AWSOME!" Lena shouted suddenly, "umm I mean...thats cool, it doesnt bug me..." why had she just shouted that?! Yulia was looking at her funny.
"its not always awsome..." she muttered, her eyes were serious (for once) and darkened by stress. Lena crawled over and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl.
"I'm sorry, but dont let it get to you, I will always be here for you whether you still like me or not..." she whispered into the brunette's ear. The brunette smiled and leaned
into the other girl's arms. Suddenly she began to tickle Lena softly. Lena squealed and began to squirm beneath the brunettes supple body. The tickle fight got so vigorus that
both girls were squealing loudly, and Lena's T-shit had been removed. Both girls were laughing really hard, laying on eachother. As they began to wind down they were breathing
hard and gasping for air. Lena's heart was racing.
"Your rash is getting better..." Yulia mumbled, "I can hardly see it now..." Lena blinked, then realized she wasnt wearing a shirt. Lena flushed.
"can I ask you something?" Lena looked at Yulia seriously. Yulia nodded.
"sure."
"my mother always said I should be ashamed if anyone ever saw me naked, or showing any kind of skin pretty much... and I was wondering if she was right, because you
dont seem to have any problems at all when it comes to showing skin-no offence. And I was wondering if I am as filthy as she says I am..." Lena's eyes filled with tears at her
last statement. Yulia's eyes widened in shock.
"she called you filthy?!" Yulia half shouted hysterically, "shes fucked up! you- you're hot ok? dont let anyone tell you anything else, your body is so fucking perfect ok? shes
the one whos filthy, the one with the problem! if you trust the people you are around then by all means go naked! I mean to tell you the truth, if you're hot and you trust people
its so much more comfortable being naked, beleive me." Yulia wrapped her arms around the girl "dont listen to your mother, shes just jealous of you.." Lena smiled. Yulia laughed
and got up.
"you know what?" she asked in a "gee im so hyper right now, i feel like doing something dumb." kind of tone.
"what?" Lena asked suspiciously.
"Its hot in here, isn't it?" Yulia grinned impishly as she tugged off her boyshorts. She laughed as she tossed them at Lena. Lena was in some kind of trance as she stared at the
nude girl before her. Her slim body was slightly tanned, and her sex area was completely hairless. Lena felt the maddest urge to run up to her and stroke every muscle, every
soft piece of flesh visible to the eye, which was indeed every part of the other girl's body.
"Lena, you okay?!" Yulia said in the other girl's ear as she poked her cheek playfully. Lena realized that she looked like a freak and quickly snapped out of her trance.
"sorry..." Lena mumbled, blushing. Yulia smiled and climbed on top of her.
"thats quite alright." she said softly resting her head on the redhead's shoulder. Lena was finding it difficult to breathe, her heart was pounding and her labia was swollen and
wet. Her body was begging to be touched, everywhere. Lena grabbed Yulia's hand and began to stroke it softly, her head pressed against the brunette's cheek. Yulia was
purring in her ear softly, nuzzling her neck. Lena's eyes filled with tears as she reailized that she was just as abnormal, just as filthy and wrong as her mother had always told her.
What she was doing right now was wrong, but how could it be wrong if it felt so right? She felt the brunette's hand leave her own and wander up to her neck, lightly stroking
every little piece of flesh within reach. Her lips were lightly tugging at the redhead's earlobe, her hands sliding down and softly landed on her breasts. She softly drew circles,
'S' shapes, and anything else that made the redhead sigh with pleasure. There was a loud cough.
"Am I interupting anything?" a loud voice asked. The brunette stopped every movement. She closed her eyes and fought off the mad urge to shout at the boy in the room until
he left, or vanished...yes thats what she wanted, an eraser... to just erase him.
"oh NOTHING at all, Nick, don't worry, I don't mind!" she snapped at him instead.
"I just wanted to say that its about three fifteen now, I think Lena should call her mom and ask to stay this weekend, as its Friday and all..." Yulia grinned, Nick must have a
plan up his naughty little sleeve. Lena thought for a minute, thankful that Yulia was sheilding her 'privates' from veiw.
"I'm not sure my mother would allow it, but I can try." she said, hoping in her mind that her mother would give in, she was already pissed enough at Lena as it was, plus she
was upset at the fact that they had started school on a Thursday. Nick handed her a phone.
"if she wants to talk to me, she can," he said with a smile, "parents like me a lot." Lena smiled weakly and dialed the numbers. She had a feeling it would feel odd to talk to her
mother while a very attractive girl was sitting on her, naked.
"Hello, Katina residence." she heard her mother say gracefully.
"Hi mom..its Lena..."
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
"I am umm... at a friend's house-"
"NOT THAT UGLY LITTLE SLUT?!" Lena winced, she was sure everyone in the room could hear her mother's voice. Yulia began to snigger softly into Lena's breast to muffle
the sound.
"No mom, its a boy, his name is Nick-"
"I dont beleive you little liar! Let me talk to 'Nick'" she said sarcastically. Lena handed Nick the phone.
"Hello? Mrs. Katina, yes this is Nick... Mmmhmmm, yes I was wondering for the whole weekend?No we don't have any drugs here of any kind," With that Yulia burst into hysterical laughter
and smushed her face into Lena's breasts to stop the noise.
"yes I will assure you she will be fine, oh yes I will make sure she behaves." he laughed a little, "Thank you so much Mrs. Katina, if you need anything, just give me a call my number is...."
He grinned.
"that was easy."
"NO DRUGS?!!!!" Yulia shouted, howling with laughter. "THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD COME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH!"
Nick smiled sheepishly.
"little white lies...."
"MORE LIKE HUGE LIES!" the brunette fell clear off the bed. Lena started to laugh, but nervously.
"you...have drugs?"
"umm yea a bit..." Nick said, looking straight at Yulia.
"like what?" Lena asked, she never really liked druggies, and she was usually afraid of them.
"hmm... pot...speed...thats about it...maybe some coke..."
"wow..." Lena whispered. She was scared now...what had she got herself into?
"I dont do all of it!" He said defensively. He pointed at Yulia, who looked at him. "she does most of it."
"DO NOT!" the brunette shouted in defense. "I only do it when kelsey is around!"
"which is most of the time."
"yea but its not like i do everything!"
"yea you just do the hard stuff."
"nu uh! speed isnt as bad as coke!"
"alrighty then."
Lena kept her eyes downcast. Her Yulia doing drugs?..Her Yulia? why had she just thought 'her' Yulia...Yulia wasnt hers... why did she think that she was? doing drugs..why would such a sweet girl do drugs?
Yulia stood up and walked toward her newfound friend.
"are you okay?" she asked, touching her face lightly. Lena tried not to look her in the eye.
"mmmhmm I'm fine.." she lied, she didnt like liking Yulia as much anymore. Yulia's face fell.
"You're mad at me, aren't you?"
"no." she knew that sounded like the emptiest 'no' she'd ever heard. She tried as hard as she could not to look at the brunette.
"now you're lying to me?" the brunette asked softly, lifting Lena's face up so she could see it. Lena wanted more than anything to just look away from the brunette's eyes, from their begging.
"no..."
"quit it Lena!"
"quit what?!"
"lying!!" Lena sighed, she wasn't going to get out of this one.
"why Yulia?!"
"because I've had enough people lie to me in my life and I don't need you to start!"
"thats not quite what I meant... I meant why do you do drugs?" Yulia paused for a bit.
"a temporary release."
"from what?"
"memories, Kelsey, the usual."
"who is Kelsey?" Yulia sighed. Her eyes went hard again.
"my girlfriend."