Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2003, 02:27   #42
My Waking Hour

Please, guys, don't let this forum degenerate into a battle field.

Show some maturity. Tatu decided to come up with the truth and the truth hurts. Give them some credit for doing it knowingly of the consequences. You behave as if you would prefer to live in illusion and it's pathetic. And as other people have said here, how can you say that you didn't see it coming?. It's not a pretty sight to see how the forum has degenerated during the last few days.
As for their decision, you have every right to criticize them but bear in mind that It's not your career, but their careers on the line, and it's not your life but theirs.. Try, if you may to get in their shoes and imagine under what pressure these girls must have been to keep the dream alive, the cash flowing for the record company and management, under what intimidation, and under what stress.
Give them a break and respect the fact that they've decided to come out like that. Yes, the myth of Tatu may have been shattered for some of you but it's their decision and you have to accept it & live with it. Decide whether you want to follow the band in the new page they turned for themselves, or leave with dignity. Turning from avid followers into overt haters will frustrate everybody.

darje I can't say I'm surprised by your maturity but I'd rather see this forum turning back to normality and not a schism among ourselves.

Last edited by spyretto; 18-12-2003 at 02:32.